Join Our Team
Perro’s is a full-service florist offering a variety of positions in retail, design, events, and delivery. We're always on the lookout for passionate individuals who share our commitment to excellence, innovation, and, of course, beauty.
Perro's Flowers welcomes applicatitons from experienced Floral Designers to join our team at a dynamic, fast-paced flower shop in Worcester. Candidates should be ambitious self-starters, creative, energetic, and calm under pressure.
- Consistently create floral designs incorporating the effective and innovative use of colors, floral materials, vessels, and accent materials while meeting established criteria for our design styles and cost of goods.
- Replicate floral arrangements that are offered on our website
- Successfully interpret client preferences on custom design orders and following up as applicable to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Create new designs for our website.
- Apply proper flower handling and fundamental techniques.
- Take responsibility for any order or sale from design through delivery/installation
- Several years of floral design experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Able to work holidays (except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day)
- We are looking for a candidate that demonstrates excellence in producing a high-end designer floral product.
- Floral Designers are exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. They regularly work with their hands under wet or damp, cool conditions. Work involves standing, walking, lifting, and bending; moving, carrying, and shelving product; and frequently interacting with customers, fellow associates, and vendors.
Floral Associate / Floral Clerk
Perro's Flowers welcomes applications for full and part-time Sales Associates to help us provide the best customer service experience to our clients. Duties include assisting walk-in customers, taking phone orders, and processing online orders. In addition to helping customers curate the perfect bouquet or pick out a striking arrangement, sales associates will also assist customers shopping in our retail store.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Maintains displays, shelves, cooler, and refrigerated displays as needed.
- Performs plant maintenance and sale tasks, including watering, trimming, and preparing for delivery.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills; must quickly learn and operate floral POS system
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Flexible schedule with ability to work more than 5 days a week when needed
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member
- A passion for serving people
- Ability to multitask
- Sales Associates perform their duties primarily on the sales floor and in the Floral back room. They are exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. They regularly work with their hands under wet or damp, cool conditions. Work involves standing, walking, lifting, and bending; moving, carrying, and shelving product; and frequently interacting with customers, fellow associates, and vendors.